A comprehensive log following the creation of a comic, from paper to published.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Gifts from Typographists!
I have two separate people working on the typography for the comic. These are both 15 minute sketches done by the candidates and I have to choose between them. If you leave a comment you can vote too!!! Feed back is awesome!
Candidate 1:
Candidate 2:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i like the top one better out of the two... neither is particularly attractive, but the top one at least makes some sense and goes along with the piece
5 comments:
i like the top one better out of the two... neither is particularly attractive, but the top one at least makes some sense and goes along with the piece
Top Left:This Place is going to burn! What are you trying to do?!
Top right: HaHaHaHa!
Middle Top: DESTROY!
Middle Bottom: [Gotta think!]
Bottom Left: A ha!
Bottom Right: I think its time for you, To Cool Down!
#2...Definitely!
It enhances the composition, by better use of the space. It also shows better/more variety. It "fits."
Number one for sure. Looks like a comic book. Could use a few fixes here and there, but def is better choice.
I like number two the most. The HAHAHA in number one is hard to read. In #2, the bare space is filled by the text.
Post a Comment